Saturday, March 26, 2016

Thoughts on Batman vs Superman



I left the theater in a pretty good mood about the Batman vs Superman.

As a comic lover for ages, the film itself wasn't too bad but not extremely excellent. So when I start seeing how critics and fans alike ripping a new one; I clicked off.  Didn't want to read them because opinions are different.  When I watched Deadpool last month, I love every bit of it. Sure the budget wasn't big like YOU KNOW WHO Superhero teams that are coming out next month (ahem) but crazily enjoyed the film and Ryan Reynolds who I've known since breaking out in the ABC flop "Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza".
Finally seen Green Lantern--they did you EXTREMELY WRONG just like in Wolverine: Origins.

Only spoiler I will give you ladies, there are two scenes where Henry (Clark/Superman) and Ben (Bruce Wayne/Batman) are shirtless.  Yep, said the "dayum" in the softest voice and my timeless look.

DVD scratch because of him

YES he looks like this!!


Thought I was going to crack some Ben Affleck jokes and slide in Will Arnett's Lego Batman the opportunity didn't strike..the mood of the film didn't allow me. Though tried so many times in my head, jokes said NOPE not today!

*Found out why couldn't crack an Affleck joke the image above*


Have fun seeing Batman vs Superman overall its a 7 but 20 in Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck's good looks and dedication in preparing their bodies..umm I meant roles.  :)


I don't know if you guys notice but both men have a cleft in their chins!!
Bring back the sexy strong cleft chin just like hairy chests!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment