Thursday, May 7, 2015

Restful and Back in Action!



Howdy everyone!!

I had a good break from social media and it was pretty hard not to have the urge to peek!
True there's good news but aside from that UGH and GIVE ME A BREAK the memes and the senseless posting from normal to celebrities trying to make themselves "relevant."

Since the break I've took the time to smell the flowers read some long awaited book outdoor activities house cleaning celebrated my birthday with a few friends went on another vaction this time with my daughter.

YES! My daughter and I went to San Francisco!! Her 1st plane ride went smoothly and went to sleep. Hahaha I told her to switch seats when a cutie sat next to her reading a book. Of course I had my "A Game of Thrones" out and about. She likes SF; the sights, sound and the people.  Don't forget the shopping! American Apparel is her favorite store. 

Almost had a heart attack seeing all the good looking shirtless men jogging in the city and Crissy park!
DROOL!!
Yes, I do not see this in East Texas! Take notes guys summer is approaching and do it shirtless!
More toned men and less pork chop samach eating out of shaped men!
Ha I am sexist tho!
Wait....yes I did last year at the track ONE good- looking shirtless man.


The semster is winding down, finals are next week and graduation for those this Saturday.
Congratulations to the class of 2015! I'm soo jelly!! I'm counting down the days before I toss my cap in the air.

Threading biz is doing well. I'm now almost tha SHIZNIT with it.  Very proud of myself of mastering and contining with threading eyebrows.  I'm going to tell you; hard as heck but I WANTED to learn and be the 1st black American in my area to do it (maybe in the United States???) Still get snickers and whispers from mall patrons but most are amazed by what I do. Because they never seen it done and usually East Asian or Indians some call are the majority. Times are changing and people from a different ethnicity are stepping up to the challenge.  I'm humble and happy take the opportunity and use it to help women feel good about themselves.

 I've found Neon Indian while jamming out to Com Truise, damn they're GOOD and the singer is very yummy! :)  Yeah I know 2000 years late on the music but they are a blessing in diguise when doing late night homework.

Summer is coming ladies so get your beauty on and have a great time with traveling and relaxing. Looking into hit more lakes and couple of concerts to get myself busy and mingling.  I suggest to start getting nice and tone for bikini season (if you are doing it now) and catch some eye candy. I love summer but not in Texas!  Especially mid-July and August this country girl is blasting the AC!


Currently changing the look again...hehehehe never going to stop.  Hey can't help being eccentric and non-conformist!

Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe!
Peace
KSG

No comments:

Post a Comment