Monday, March 4, 2013

March Madness 2013: Midterms, Birthday, Depeche Mode and Megatron



Hello, Heloooooooooooo again!!!!
Been 25 for almost 10 years & I love my beautiful smile!




Sunday blahs, due to being tired, running around and MIDTERMSSSS!!! (insert screams.)  Saturday was a lazy day, sleep and nothing but good sleep. Good thing that I have children that are over the age of five to entertain themselves because Mom is tired! They're pretty good to give mom some good ol' space to rest because they know I'm on the go and doing it well. Sorta! I've been sick for the past two weeks of exhaustion, crankiness, teenage bs and some humans. All is well here as you can see my shiny smiling face. My birthday is this month and I will turn.......25 this year. hehehehe. So I planned a super fun trip to Dallas with activities:

http://www.savordallas.com/winestroll.htm &
http://blog.vuegreenville.com/around-town/dallas-events-celebrate-st-patricks-day-on-greenville-street/

Don't try to think about what your friends are going to do for your birthday, hell plan something for yourself! Though single, I wouldn't want to pout, cry and look crazy with my lip on the floor just because "I'm single, no boyfriend and love to put on a pity party" tune.  And DANGGITT! It's my birthday month so ummm knowing my semi-Type A personality, we gonna get it dunnn (minus the redneck tone.)  Even working with a budget, I google things where I can do and not spend a crapload of money doing it and still have fun.  The Perot Museum of Nature & Science is not a bad place to mix and mingle the night away. Planning on meeting interesting people, visiting this new museum in the Dallas area and sampling wine & spirits from different locations. Laura is going with me, my coffee talk friend so not totally alone but its nice to share good experiences in what you like with a good friend, plus she loves wine..hehehe

F.Y.I:  Texas is becoming the fastest growing producer of wine behind California, there are three to four wineries here in the Iron Pine Curtain of East Texas!!! Two are 20 minutes away from my house,  A BIG step from rodeos and antique stores!

Midterms are this week, never had experienced the mid-term but I'm gonna get a wild ride with this one. Hope I do my best as always and please, please Allah, Buddha, God, Shiva, Oprah, Tom Cruise, L.L. Bean whomever do not let me get sick during this week!

Megatron.....Why him?? I believe I became an Depecticon this year. Autobots are out this season and Depecticons are in. I made up a lil diddy (random inprov song) in the car one day about Megatron. He's pretty funny, does have good ideals (expect imprisoning & destroying humans) and his gear is pretty sweet.<--Random nerd chat..

Speaking of Megatron geekness..DEPECHE MODE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! (me screaming)
Coming back this year with Delta Machine (March 26th). I've listened to "Heaven" went back to some DM in the 80's, little bit of SOFAD and Martin's song writing is totally phenomenal. Can't forget David Gahan singing, good grief that man can sannggg!! Seen him years ago on the Paper Monsters Tour in Grand Prairie. Remember like yesterday; on stage singing, shirt off, got that good sweat going on (no druggie sweat, been clean for a couple years from drug use) my ass immobilized in the aisle, a long strand of drool forming at the corner of my mouth.  The usher yelling for me to get out of the aisle and move into a seat. Like "F you dude, that's David Gahan!" A girl from a small rural town in Texas, drove to see the lead singer who she's been in love with since 12 years old? Scorned and criticized not only by her peers listening to Depeche Mode but her own family? Finding the ONLY person that listens to DM happens to be a boy, transferred from private school to our lil one horse 1A hillbilly school, a walking encyclopedia (Google what?), parents hold Ph.D's, reads horror novels and sucks at algebra only to fall in love with him & died during our sophomore year in a freak accident at the age of fifteen?  DM happens to be integrated in my life during my teen years and so on.

Missed two episodes of The Walking Dead last month. Tonight's episode is the guy who rescued Rick. Seems he went crazy when his son was bitten by his zombie wife. My eyes was damp listening to Morgan talking about he couldn't pull the trigger when his wife turned then his son. Then on to me shrieking and cutting up when Carl and Michonne getting away from the walkers in the small cafĂ©, only to get a  happy memory: A picture of Rick, Carl and Lori together for the boy's birthday dinner before the outbreak. Thinking about it, that means a lot especially if the world went to hell, you shot your mom having birthing complications only for her not to turn into a zombie, your dad is going nuts seeing ghostly visions of your dead mother, a baby sister that's in constant need of food, water and shelter when the undead is roaming and a kid who was 8 years old turned into adult too damn soon. That's some mad shit for ya! That's why I like the show focus on the human survivors and how would a broken society defaulted by a virus created by mankind would either rise or stay the same from decay & rot? Was the world better before? or after? Hmmm.. something to ponder in my geek chats.  Well time for me to hit the sack, through with a Human Science paper and have a 8am mid-term.


Leave you guys with my sexxi man & tha band. Dave have the most beautiful soulful eyes, don't care about him being 50 years old!! He will & still be the sexiest man on the planet.  Don't care what you say!! :)

Love & Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment