Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BWWOB-Life isn't fair now get over it! meme




As your fellow swirler KountrySoulGirl in the mean Piney Woods of East Texas, my mentor DDR, give us this lil message:

http://blackwomenwithotherbrothers.blogspot.com/2013/01/swirlers-life-isnt-fair-now-get-over-it.html#more


Get over it! And live out to your fullest potential! Or I should say "Live it beyond the universe!" 

Have fun with your life and whom you choose to date/love/marry in the global world. Remember, their some doozies out in the world and you must laugh, laugh, laugh at them because laughter is the best medicine.  I love it when when I laugh at those who poke fun, have my name in their mouth because they can not stand what I do in mine is something they can't achieve even though they have the potential to do so.  Just because I'm single doesn't mean I want to be like this forever.

Dating can be a stank for some of us but I rather focus on myself in areas to improve and of course flirt alot! I love flirting and smiling! Knocks 10 years from my age.  My college student I.D., hahahaha, a freshmen in high school. No makeup, just a smile! But still that doesn't stop me from not going out there and having fun fun fun!!!

 I'm thinking if my profile on two online dating websites. Most of the time, I do winks but that's it. One or two popped in a email but other than that nothing. Doesn't faze me because there's public places!  Can't wait for spring break to arrive.  I have some ideas for my birthday to have fun. Either a weekend out in Vegas, St. Patrick's Parade in Dallas or the 5k Zombie Run outside of Dallas. Of course I gotta get another tattoo.  Deciding on a cover- up or another half sleeve on my right arm. Hell, I dunno.


Welp, about that time for me to hit the hay for some sleep, got class in the morning.

Love & Blessings!





No comments:

Post a Comment