Saturday, January 12, 2013

Nice try Mr. Passionate, Snuggling Good Kisser guy but the KountrySoulGirl didn't buy it.



Hey everyone! My friend DDR of BWWOB posted this yesterday.
Hilarious and sooooooo true!!!

http://blackwomenwithotherbrothers.blogspot.com/2013/01/10-types-of-freaky-other-brothers-at.html#more


This week, loveable # 9 was deleted from the phone and memory bank, Read up:


 Mr. I'm Very Passionate, Love Snuggling And I'm A Good Kisser!


Umm yeah, that's the one! HA! Going back into dating in almost two years, vetting is great and good for yourself! First, he lied about being 42. He's 50! Second, when I asked him about his last relationship/marriage, he went in circles and didn't explain shit. He even went on about his ex-wife posting younger pictures of herself in Fakebook. <---This conversation took place in the face to face meet up and not on the phone.

Okay, he wanted to meet me, we did in public. That's where the conversation as I said above came out. He wasn't a bad looking guy but there was some shady ish.

  • He only dates 18-35 years old women
Since he let me know his REAL age; zones in this age range because I guess the "coochie" is still fresh.  Confused me for a second but picked up because he doesn't want women around his age or 5-10 years younger than him. That's called ageism. Like I said he's not a bad looking guy and take very good care of himself.  To me, I opened up to dating men that are 10 years younger to fifteen years older. I like to have fun and enjoy meeting new people but lying about age called deceiving to attract a certain age range tell me that you're not very emotional stable. I picked that up during the face to face meet up. I expect to meet a 42 year old not a 50 year old. Looking back at his profile, he took a picture of his younger self in a frame. You can see the reflection of him taking a picture of himself. My daughter is right, I need to get those glasses STAT!

Guys who do this have problems and need help.


  • Starts to ask bold questions about sex/good kisser/loves hugs
No sir! You can forget about the sex questions!! I like to have a good kisser but the question puzzled me when he asked me this. "It all depends" and "why are you asking me this?"  Who tells a person in about 24-36 hours of meeting, "I'm a great kisser, cuddling and passionate?"  Don't get me wrong, his sexual energy was OFF THE CHARTS!  (I am a woman and human too) That's why I went into giggling mode because his horniness was making me nervous.  TOO powerful and overbearing!!!  And I'm not fond of being lovey dovey with a stranger that I've met via phone/online profile/face to face about three days ago. Simply ludicrous.
  • Explains his "honesty" is a bit too honest.
I love honest but somethings you gotta keep to yourself.  When you are comfortable with that person then you can tell things about your past flaws, bad judgements, or that time you drank too much and danced on the table half naked. NOT NOW!! Dude, I've met you. We're not friends like that.
You've contacted me on Match couple days ago. I waited for four days to respond back only to see that even though you're fifty years old, you still think you're a "playa." And the worst thing I do hate: Is an old ass dude still in "playa" status. Or any guy!! Doesn't matter in what profession, dress well and takes care of himself, you still a player!

Ladies, when meeting a new guy view them as an applicant for a job. Don't forget during the interview, they have to put their BEST foot forward to impress YOU!  Do you know how many times, employers hired a crappy person for the job? And you're wondering "Why in the hell did they get hired?"  Notice when you do not want to associate yourself with them but you have to put up with them because they are your employee?  Nobody didn't say you have to talk to them or become their friend. Be pretty shrewd in your vetting. Who wants to hear a bad boyfriend story? over and over? I don't and I'm decent enough not to share one with you. I did, done it and gotten the t-shirt. Move on!

To break it down. he's a chump looking for sex in his Member's only jacket. Though, his shirt was nice because he's a professional. Maybe it was a Polo jacket but I don't care! As I checked back on my online profile, he deleted me as a favorite. Corny dude! Who does that? Oh someone that's not right upstairs. Odd, he asked me if I was in a mental institution because of me smiling alot and laughing at his dry sense of humor jokes. Like over and over..... which annoyed me.  I don't think a school district hires employees that have a history of mental illness in their schools. They do background checks. Duh!  My time is too precious to worry about what went "wrong" which I view it as "Ah, so glad I didn't waste my time." 


But I did have a lovely day, registering for classes EXCITED, bought this cute dress from Maurice, got my pedi and mani and ate some good ol hot wings from Wing Stop.  I know the customers thought I was crazy eating those things.  I haven't had Wing Stop wings in years since I was married, living in a bigger town.

Peach Sprite is tha shhhhhh... OMG, Nehi Peach have straight competition from Coca Cola. Never in my life, that another soda would never come close to Nehi Peach. For those whom haven't lived or stayed in the South, Nehi Peach rocks! I'm terrified of this wonderful discovery, how in the hell Coke did this?? And I hate Sprite! Totally abhor the taste.  Since my minor is Marketing, dang you COCA COLLLAAA!!! This company is pure genius and I wouldn't mind working for them in the future.  Next weekend, the kids and I are eating out at Wing Stop, sipping on Peach Sprite.

Everyone have fun this weekend, eat up and be merry! And if your date starts acting a fool, leave and never look back. I don't let "errors" stop me from enjoying life.

Love & Blessings.







No comments:

Post a Comment