Monday, March 21, 2016





Howdy!

Your favorite awesome Texas girl is back!
Had a blast this weekend; visited the family, made Arroz con Gandules and enjoyed a night out dancing the night away continuing my birthday month.
I went for a vintage pin-up look hahaha the good ol bathroom selfie at my father's house.  I love this dress! Modcloth have amazing pin up and vintage dresses from up and coming designers.  The variety of my fashion is from the 40's to late 80's era maybe a couple of today's fashion but can't stop dressing like this since a little girl. As a non-conformist, love to have fun with my fashion, make it my own and not follow the trends. Being unique is all about having fun and individualism!  So trekking back to Rick's been almost 2 years??? A nice band played singing from 80's to today hits.  Empire 6 which is the sister to IDT and still a damn good band.




Went to Rose City Brewery to end the evening of dancing.  Nice place and pretty new to Tyler, go Tyler, Texas!
















We'll get BETTER at it!
I made Arroz con Gandules for the first time. Not bad for this Kountry Girl!  Thought I forgot the salt..grrrr hey my Dad tore it up! If you guys do not know what it is; a Puerto Rican rice dish.  Very simple to make and really goes great with pork chops.  Another staple dish added to my basic cooking skills. Had the approval from a native Puerto Rican for my skills and yes she judged the color, how it looked etc..  Next time SALT..:)










Another addition to our bovine family, on March 19th we had another calf! Yaaaaa!!!!!!  A beautiful bouncing (sorta of wobbly) black and white calf with a white tip on his tail. Pictures are coming soon......

Another adventure, another blog coming soon. Who knows what I'll do next?????

Peace & Blessings
KSG

No comments:

Post a Comment