Sunday, June 2, 2013

Nay no my brotha, dingaling pictures must go! Cappa tow!


















https://www.facebook.com/notes/michael-fiore/what-to-do-if-he-shows-you-his-/475827185760792


Mr. Creepy: Here are a few more pics to liven up your Friday.

Me: Wow and to think that you seem very nice, good head on your shoulders and interesting to meet pretty soon but NOPE!
You had me with the first email but that those are too much Dave  creepy.

If you would have played your cards right and get to know each other with conversation, fun and everything, now this would happen in real time down the road.  
I thought adult men with better common sense existed around here only to see the "famous penis pic" in my email.

You are good looking but damn you messed that up though I give you that but not your girl here, sorry.
Have a great life Dave creepy.


My actual personal/dating ad:

Can't believe I'm doing this

Wonder if I caught your attention with the title. Divorced, black female, 30's, two children, attractive and petite. 
I like reading, an avid cinephile, into sci-fi, fantasy and horror. Jam out to Depeche Mode, Rammstein, DJ Fei Fei and a bunch of artists that so hard to think of right now. Enjoy traveling, wine tasting, art galleries and museums. I embrace and love my inner dorkiness and awkwardness too. Do have tattoos about nine of them, cool afro and a nice smile. 

Looking for a nice guy with common sense, a pique to try new things, interesting hobbies and pretty much like minded like me but with some different taste. I do have a preference: white, asian, middle eastern and hispanic. Sorry, not explaining what I like but those are my preferences. Age: 32-46 at least. Must work out or keep yourself in healthy shape with any outdoor activities. Non-smoker preferred but if you're trying to quit that's wonderful. I have no quarrels with your religious and political preference, just as long you do not try to coax me to switch or demonize my opinions. I respect your views and the same with mine and do enjoy conversations ranging from random silliness to serious intense and thought provoking. Not that intense...:) Manners are important as well. 

A date should be fun to get to know each other not, drudgery. 
Enter" Real Face to Face meet up" in the title box
Under NO circumstances: I do not respond to catfish, friends with benefits, NSA, married men and separated men. Thirstiness is not accepted either so keep on moving forward.
I don't do the chasing, men do chasing not women. 
Until then, see ya soon :)
Ciao.

Does that sound like an invite for a random dick picture??? LOL

Have a great week!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment