Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2 am blues & procrastinating is a MOFO




I wonder why do I stay up late and knowing that my job, Monday-Friday is getting the kids up for school. Been slacking because its almost for them to get out for the summer.  Ready like Freddy for this year to be over with.

Fighting the fight with the urge to smoke.  There is a lot to deal with and the mind is tricky.  You do not realize your brain is an extraordinary muscle of awe and mystery.

Except my brain become a drug pusher every night.  I swear its someone else's invading my "Mind Palace" stole that from Sherlock.

Online dating became interesting and the guys in my area are lacking A LOT. That means; time to move somewhere better and bigger. Not going to wait on change around here with these country ass bumkins who are too clueless to know how to approach a woman and not a "black woman."  I swear people are fuckin' retarded. Some are half to full functioning retards.

Trust me, since I do not smoke the bullshit does stop within five seconds.  I actually like me better because not hiding my feelings behind a cancer stick.  My mind works faster and do not pull any punches. I have to work on tact and that's cool. Being a Pisces, one thing about us is we're blunt and do not hold a grudge.  If anyone do not like what I say to them and being honest then oh well, that's you!  Either take it or leave it!

My ass have been on a roll this past month...

Take Care peoples!

2 comments: