Thursday, April 11, 2013

Missing reel: The supposed bachelorette party that didn't happened only to run into pancake & wine dude and Danny Tanner's dancing cousin.




Just in the missing reel of March 23rd, 2013.

8:18 p.m. Left the house driving to Tyler en route to The Electric Cowboy.
9:01 p.m. Drove into the parking lot to see The Electric Cowboy close, only to find out the next day the club moved to a new location. Must eat and drink at Fat Katz for some lovely Cajun-Louisiana vittels.
10:00 p.m. Drove to Rick's on the Square, letting out a long sigh and crossing my fingers to have a decent night after finding out the club is closed and didn't get the girl's number.

Okay, hahahha had to put that in there.  Yeah, I was invited to a bachelorette party that night and come to find out the club was closed.  Had a drink & delicious calamari and ready to bounce to wherever my trust Jeep takes me. Betsie, my Jeep is pretty tired and she will retire in  few months. Hang in there girl! We have another six weeks to go with classes.

Rick's on the Square is this place downtown with live music and a mixed crowd. I haven't had the best experiences there, third time the charm.  Bought a beer, looked around which by the way cute as a bug in a rug and off to view the cover band that played from the 70's to current music.  Ehhh few people on the floor but the music wasn't pumping enough for me to jet out there.  Now I'm getting bored.
Nelly's "Getting Hot" was belted out. My eyes rolled because" it was getting boring in heerrree, so leave your clothes on" as I said and posted on Facebook. Until someone tapped me on my shoulder and this lady introduced herself and asked if want to dance with her cousin. First, I was like "ummm okay" then I said "what the hell, shit I'll get out there."
Are we still in jr high? Do we still pass those notes: Would you like to go out with me? Circle yes or no.
Some are still doing the note passing shit but in a different way.

So he introduced himself to me *shy* shrugs again and proceeded.  Danny Tanner's cousin was tha bomb, dancing that is!! LOL.. If you remember Full House and Bob Saget's character Danny Tanner danced a time or two on a episode then you know what I'm saying.  He didn't give a damn about who,what and why he had crazy rhythm less moves but I liked this guy's style. He did this thang.. DID HIS THANNNGGG!!!!
Totally digged it.

But oh, you can't forget drunk middle age chubby white lady that's celebrating a birthday or wanted to have a girls night out.  In her mind, she tearing up the dance floor, flirting with the cute singer, grabbing his fedora and placing on her head doing that drunk un-sexy dance.  The cute singer was very annoyed by her constant drunkness, snatching his hat like she was tha S-H-I-T! So he took back his hat for the umpteenth time and placed it on the bass player's head. And he was pretty far away from the edge of the stage too.  Drunk lady didn't like it when he came down and danced with me. Cool beans my friend!

After gundam style, accidently stepping on a girl's foot and my side swoop bangs drawing up into a fro Danny Tanner's cousin and I went back to our post and had a brief chat.  He asked me for my number and told me how much he loves to dance (very obvious) and like to go dancing with me soon. Pimpsters!! LOL.. No kids, single and 42 years old. Hmmm either he puts coochie on a pedestal (remember The 40 year old Virgin) or extremely picky.  Good thing to vet (read) how when you meet people.  During that time of me shaking my booty (not too much) on the dance floor and doing those simple snap finger 80's dance moves what ya mom use to do on a Saturday morning cleaning the house, pancake & wine dude was checking me out.

You will know why I gave him that name.

And why in the hell did the black people that was there started to dance after I got out there??? Knee deep into four songs and all of a sudden this hobbit looking bw barefooted was trying her best to break it down. I smiled at her and yep the heffa mean mugged me. I guess she felt I was taking her "peoples" away with my friendly smile and fun attitude.
I guess I made it "cool" to dance to a cover band.. Go figure.

Signing the tab at the bar, (before his name) a guy who was out there on the floor boogin' was checking me out also. He looked very familiar from an online dating site. He asked if I was getting another drink, I said "no, just signing out my tab." then he replied, "Pfft (jokingly) get behind me, you don't need nothing." So a friendly conversation sparked up until he said this: I want some pancakes and wine!

(scratches head)

Usually the night goes with getting pancakes at IHOP or Denny's (prefer IHOP) just to chill and get to know
IS this possible????
each other safely in another public environment. I have done this before and pretty fun. But something was amassed  He wasn't talking about IHOP, he was talking about making some at his house.  I ignored the wine but the pancakes was a go go, but not at his house is a no no. I let him letting do the talking for twenty minutes, which he hung himself twice, one for asking me openly sexual questions and two telling me that I need an orgasm to relax.
One big ol' turn off with the rest; kept repeating about six times "I'm not a weirdo."
Really? Could have fooled me!
Sorry when you keep repeating anything that's off balance and trying to convince a person that you're not, hate to break it to ya, you are. You thank you slick but you can stand another greasin'! Ain't gonna be me either!!
Oh yeah and he tried to kiss me.

Hold up Chuck! Don't know you like that and I got a damn paper to do!!!
In his white boy drunkness, his shit didn't stand up to the flagpole waving the Texas and United States flags. I see why he's been divorce for five years, wishy washy and totally lame.
The wishy washy part is when he contacted me first online about meeting me and then hands out his number and conversation. Then wrote me back (thanks for the heads up) where he told me briefly that he's in a dating off and on relationship. Doesn't add up when you contact me, then all of a sudden you're back with the same lady that you've been so confused about a whole year?? That's why he's lame and laughed at his indecisivness. Okay, stranger danger! LOL
http://blackwomenwithotherbrothers.blogspot.com/2012/12/n-and-swirling-do-you-use-it-in-front.html
He did say the most off colored comment: "You look for random white men to talk to?" in rapid fire, I shot back "As you being a random white man, you opened your yap first not me, I was leaving the damn place."--that's not attitude that's being truth-a-tude.
* He did give me his number before the true assery came out and was deleted when I got into my car*

So in my lady like essence, I bounced AWWWAAYYY and left in a fury. There's a county jail about a few feet from where we was standing there talking (which he did the most) so yeah, sistah was in high alert, well lit area and phone ready in hand just in case, he started to act like a jerk.

Danny Tanner's cousin didn't call either and that's fine. He looks to be one of those guys who puts coochie on a pedestal. And probably looking for me to call him soon. No. You call, leave a message and I'll get back to you soon as I can. My voice mail works fine and dandy. I may not pick up due to the pine trees blocking service but doggone a text or message works just as great. So easy and simple.
FYI: I don't chase men, ain't nobody got time for that.-before the Sweet Brown craze.

About the bachelorette party??  Didn't go down because the club moved to another location and the bride and bride's sister was looking all over town for the damn place.  They rescheduled this coming weekend. I may, may not make it since I have to work but a nice gift card is pretty tempting to buy for the future couple.

The night wasn't a complete lost but I had fun dancing with Danny Tanner's cousin, meeting a guy that I made up a funny name, didn't take an interest (face to face) and Rick's on the Square isn't that bad. Just catch the right band and feel the flow!

In my conclusion, there are over million of men in the whole globe and those two didn't put a damper in my step and I only want one. Be careful ladies, you may meet a pancake and wine dude in the future and when you hear those words from a nice looking guy " I want some pancake and wine." RUN!! lol
or the over 40 year old virgin that pretends to be "shy" but not so shy on the dance floor with those wild moves, freaky!

For the ass kickin' band, Identity Theft. Keep rockin'!!

http://www.identitytheftband.com/

Been sick since Sunday and caught up with me Tuesday afternoon. I feel better but not quite 100%. Gotta take care my health!

Peace & Blessings!
Kountrysoulgirl




No comments:

Post a Comment