Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My son is doing fine & Def Jam Petition signing.



Yippy, I'm too excited!  My  son is  doing very well  as we "speak." His O2 level in  his body are up, making    great  progress here. Monday afternoon, we took  us a lovely trip to Dallas to Children's Medical. Before we left, he was on six with his oxygen. Six is pretty dang high, almost 100%; a setting for a patient with emphysema/COPD.  After  our arrival, the nurses weened  him off and been breathing pretty good.  It's more that he can't keep enough  air inside his lungs because his blood is not receiving oxygen so his heart  is telling his brain  to work harder to breathe.  That's serious stress for a five year old.

People do not realize that asthma is very a serious issue especially  with younger children. In my last blog, I do smoke and weening myself off cigarettes. I know I am  heading the right direction of making that decision  to quit before this happened.  This morning,  I took an asthma class to better prepare myself, properly  use his inhalers.  We gonna kick asthma in the ass!!! Finally released!!! Six days hemmed up in the "free prison"  OMG JOY!! His dad made it around 12:30pm  with his girlfriend.  We rode back with  them.  I'm gonna tell ya,  that  was  the most scariest, awkward and latter part calm ride home.  I even posted on my  Facebook:

  A long ass scary ride home with lucifer, oops I meant sevyn's dad. Pray for us lol.

LOL!!!  I couldn't help it!!  And I'm not kidding when he put the "scary"  in scary. The most ridiculous road rage on the freeway (he cannot drive in the city),  words that came out of his mouth was "b" and "f' mostly "b."  I got on to him about his language around our son.  Now my son is terrified, so he went to sleep to block it. I put on headphone to shut it out. I prayed for this fool to go to sleep and he did after stopping for a bite  to eat.   Favorite  food: Fried  Chickennnnn!!!!   His  girlfriend took over the driving and I stayed awake all through the ride. She's pretty brake happy and knowing my ex-husband he's not knowledgeable with his truck.  So his brakes wasn't in the best condition.   I finally made it home with my son, I thanked them for driving us home, gave him a bit of money for  gas and gave him  the most awkward half pat hug  ever. You know, that hug where you don't like a person that much but you do it to be a good sport.  THAT HUG.  And you know what?  From that ride home, I value and love my life! I mean I really love my life so much!   My son is fine, I can rest easier, I  didn't lose my cool  with  his immature dad  and knowing  that everything  was going to be  okay putting my trust with the Creator in the  beginning.   The whole six hours being around his dad wasn't that  bad, well with the vulgar language that I've gotten onto him in  front  of  our son. And that's abnormal behavior for him that he passes off as "normal."  

Def  Jam Petition:

While in the hospital, I chatted in a IR group to pass of the time, when one of the member's posted:
http://www.change.org/petitions/boycott-def-jam-artist-lil-reese-def-jam-should-not-support-any-artist-who-abuses-women

*WARNING, This clip is violent, up to your discretion to view it or not*

I watched the clip  for  about 3  minutes. That's  all I need  to sign this petition.
My thoughts on  this is point blank- this piece of trash comes and fights a woman  and nobody didn't help her.  The only person that was helping her is another female in the video.  I seen three guys standing there while this buffoon started beating on  her. Why didn't the  guys didn't pull him off? Because they are damaged and messed up in the head. Now, if this was a Asian, white or any non-black woman and someone came in a person's house unannounced and threatens to beat her, police would be called after they  beat his ass  to death.  Because men who are cultured in different ethnic groups are taught  to protect women! Since I made  that  point,  the three guys who watched the beating and didn't protect her, because she's a black woman! And these guys wasn't taught to protect women but  to beat on  them, harass and hate them.  Thanks to your "black community"of not taking responsibility, wild animals roam freely.  Feral animals syndrome as I call  it  because these men are feral trying to pass off as 'normal' men.  Now I don't know whose this lil rapper but his ass need to get shut down!

One  thing I'm  particular about is my hip hop in the 80's era. Hip hop is fun, creative, intelligent, make you dance, drop awesome beats and  put a smile on your face. Hip hop/Rap of  this age is crap crap crap! Take a listen to Lil Wayne then Afrikka Bambata. AB is about the Zulu Nation and having fun with hip hop. No  cussing, misogynist lyrics, booty shaking videos with half naked women NONE OF THAT!   Lil Wayne..geez where do I start?  Come on!  The guy wears skinny jeans and make them sag. His lyrics are  terrible and talks about sex sex sex.   I'm tired of this  today's "black' music that suppose to be part of a culture. It's not black music, its ignorant bullshit!  If you want to get real with  your 'soul' music I suggest you to go back, WWAAAYYYY back and stop at 1990, maybe take it 1998.  My friends, this petition is important. I'm  tired of stupid ass down low DBR men who came from a feral environment posing as 'normal' to make it in the music industry or any industry. Since Don Imus was fired from CBS for saying  "Nappy-headed hoes." to a basketball team, majority are young black women,  then I'm  gonna say NO to this Lil Reese and Def Jam Records.  Where's Al Sharpton in this?  Oh I forgot, this involves black people not WHITE PEOPLE!  That perm wearing, roller set having fat diva "man" will have a FIELD DAY if the attacker was a white man.  Just like he did with Don Imus, he made sure that he was fired and never see the light of day. But you know what? I'm not depending on Diva Sharpton to raise stink,  I'm depending on me, black women who do not condone violence and others to support this.   Russell  Simmons should  be ashamed of himself, oh wait! no he's not.  I wonder if his brother Reverend Run talked about  this situation and  his record label supporting a domestic violence offender. Hmmmm.... That's an excellent question! Who knows???

The 'feral' rapper gave a  half assed  apology to the lady.  Yeah and I'm suppose to believe in it? Hell no!  He wouldn't have done it in the first place. Lame excuse? "I was high."  People that are high do not engage in fights because they'll  forget. A  mix of marijuana and alcohol can result in aggressive behavior. I've been around too many country pasture parties in high school to watch dumbasses get into fights when high and inebriated. Then  had  the  nerve call her a "hoe" and "she's trying  to stop him in his career." Please! So you blame a black woman for all of your problems.  We've heard  that stupid, lame, pointless, doesn't  make any sense excuses so many times. You'll dress it in different styles and still comes out to the same weak ass excuse.  Literally bizarre thinking!

"Ouch I hurt my toe!" If that bw wasn't there blocking my way, my toe would be alright. But they want a bw to support them in any messed up situation the "Behind a strong black man is a strong  black woman." Irrational thinking doesn't equal logic!  I heard that when I was younger, it confused  me and then I thought "Why  in the hell would I'll stand behind my  man when I should stand next to him!" Ughhh... SMH to abnormal rhetoric.

Being a domestic violence survivor myself, I totally support this petition. I cannot stand a supposed "man" that beats on a woman and a child for power. Power and ego is what fuels these weak men, due to insecurity issues deep in their souls. A predator who looks for the weak to prey on. Vile and disgusting men that will blame their problems on anything that they can think on what made them become like this. And will ask for sympathy!! The gall of these men!   Black women, we need  to start supporting each  other because nobody  isn't going to do it for us.  I'm sick and tired of bullshit and NEEDS  TO STOP! 

I use to love Def Jam, they came out with the best rap/hip hop groups. They made the Beastie Boys what they are today! Def Jam have went to the crapper with this one and I do expect more nincompoops on the roster to make crappy music coming from feral backgrounds. As long they keep churning out misogynist lyrics, violent offenders towards women especially black women, I don't care if I have to marching in front of their office protesting. Wrong is wrong!

I see why my heart has always been rock n roll.  Til  the day I die, I will stay true to myself no matter what.


No comments:

Post a Comment