Sunday, January 18, 2015

I'm not 2015 late but 2016 early!



Hey Everyone and welcome to 2015!
Yes I am slightly late about eighteen days..giggles.

So glad to make it to this wonderful year and many beginnings continuing stories and new adventures are on my way.

New Year's kicked off with spending time with the family and a glass of bubbly with my father.

I see many stable healthy relationships marriage proposals and marriages happened at the tail end of 2014 again congratulations to the founder of Black Women With Other Brothers Mrs. Dee Dee LeFrak.

Mr. LeFrak is the LUCKIEST MAN in the WORLD to have Dee Dee Russell, non conformist bohemian artist of San Francisco.

http://www.blackwomenwithotherbrothers.com/2015/01/how-to-make-2015-your-best-swirling.html

His wonderful smile says it ALL!

As you know people switched over new leaves in 2014 and coming out better and BRIGHTER in 2015. What will the future holds for you?


Classes are starting this week and very excited. Been very busy threading those eyebrows, making changes to the house like de-cluttered and re-organizing and much mixing and mingling.  I also smell another trip this year just do not know where but a very exciting time in another city is coming up in the future.

Now I'm a tad bit sleepy from the delicious steak devouring every morsel even the kids wanted to take a bite. And eating my steaks nicely rare YEP the cow was slightly breathing for a moment--meaning I like it medium and NO MA'AM to steak sauce. Surprised they like it medium done and not complain about eeeww bllooodddd.. As my daughter says "Juicier and tender."

And still pondering on what color should I dye my hair next but just a whole color.......
PINK?BLUE?
LAVENDER?

Hmmmmmmmmmm



Peace & Blessings
KSG

No comments:

Post a Comment