Monday, August 11, 2014

Education FIRST!




I'm very stubborn to ask for help in anything.

All of my hard work of maintaining a good GPA,  studying, working to provide for my family and now incur a bill from attending Summer I session is endangering the continuation for Fall 2014.
Thursday morning my job calls me to let me know that I was not NEEDED for today because of  recent cutback's.

WOW, talk about a 180!
But gang I'm staying very positive through this: applying for jobs, crocheting, listening to vibrant dance music and DIY crafts.

And I have until August 15th (Friday) before my pre-registered classes are dropped on the 17th!!
I have faith in myself and good friends and family do to for me to continue my education.

Gift donations of a $100.00 and $50.00 are appreciated! Like I said very stubborn to ask for help in anything.
Please continue to share my story, it would be greatly appreciated from the bottom of my heart and a blessing.

http://www.gofundme.com/Divorced-College-Mom

Thank you!

KSG.


















http://www.gofundme.com/Divorced-College-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment