Friday, May 16, 2014

Ahhhhhhh Mental BREAK!


The best part of not being in college is the mental break!

YAA!!!!!

The spring semester is over and my mind is much need for a break from all the schoolin' and learnin'
I did pretty good but getting back to it in the Summer for a month, gonna be a whirlwind hey my mind will be fresh and prepared to learn.

I do not see how some can jump into a mini-mester for two weeks, go through Summer I & II and then to Fall. You guys are strong!  Me? Pffft that'll run me crazy and into the ground.  Also deleted my online dating profiles. I came to the conclusion nobody isn't serious to date like a normal person but only for hook ups. In this cheesy ass area, there's some serious low budget men around here that I do NOT care to socialize.

The typical hey how r u doing to the let's have sex blah blah.  My finger is always deleting, deleting DELETING!! When does having sex first equates to let have a relationship down the road?  How about knowing the person FIRST and then if it doesn't pan out cool, no harm but having sex first to see if we're compatible?  You must be out your damn mind!
Which I tell men those freaky ones seek the freaky ladies are game, not me. If my profile reads FREAK FREAK FREAK then yes the green light. But when my profile tells you in short what I like, my interests, hobbies and full body shot with a face shot to show you that clearly I'm petite, nice looking and always smiling then why are you trying? Never responding back?

Don't be daft Steve!


Freaky men be the FREAKZOIDS you can be, no shame in your game just don't come to me with it!
hehehhehee

So excited to hear that Paul Rudd is playing Ant-Man.

Paul Rudd
Paul Rudd
mmmmmmmmmm...hehehehehehhee

Another favorite and good looking actor that I totally adore.. Since watching Clueless ancient years back this man is still funny, handsome and just flat out wonderful!  When visiting SF, met a guy who look similar to Paul but from Montreal.  Yeah, had a heart attack checking him out; looking like Paul Rudd, French accent and those beautiful blue eyes and that smile.
Duh! I smiled back and he found a chance to talk to me. Can't remember his name starts with an S and very hard to pronounce but geez he looked like PAUL RUDD!!

YUMMY!!!!

He so cute just like David the kitty
David the kitty is doing fine other than doing a triple assault aerial Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon move at 2 feet and landed on my behind, OUCH!  He's getting a bit aggressive with his play time and do curb him from his scratching but he's still a baby.   He makes up for it by laying on my chest, listening to my heartbeat and falling asleep Awwwwwww priceless kitty moment!

The irony he act just like my son! A lil stinker but too precious.

Welp this Shiner Summer seasonal Ruby Redbird is getting a bit warm. Taste like spicy ginger after finishing  sushi. Good crafted beer with ginger and grapefruit goes beautifully well in the summer time.
June 2nd is when I start back school and gosh it's glorious to spend as much time outside planting, going to the gym, hitting the hiking trails, swimming ( break out the American Apparel one piece 70's style swimsuit), try camping (wish me luck) and much much awesome outings..

Oh yeah Nine Inch Nails is playing in August, I loooooovvvveeeeee Trent Reznor!!! Soundgarden is opening up for them NICCEEE!!!  Another part of my soul singing and in joy to see this sexy good looking with age very talented and musical genius. Been a NIN fan since 1992!! The most coolest girl in school rockin a NIN shirt in 8th grade.
I <3 TRENT!





No comments:

Post a Comment