Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Reality tv have went too far with ignit folks who want FAME!



Lawd jesus this needs to be set on fire and sent back to the depths of  Mordor!



This crack of shit called "The Real Babymommas of Richmond" shows how real baby mommas of Richmond throw down ignit style. 

Coon and minstrel shows of this type needs to be STOP, dropped kick'd and a Mortal Kombat finishing fatality move is the answer.  I do not watch tv due to trash shows only Hulu and Netflix programming but people are reaching into the wild yonder on Youtube to promote shit.

These women do not realize how many people are watching them, laughing and making fun of their lives on camera. Stooping so low to call themselves "baby mommas."  But when you have low self esteem, two or more children, never been married, cackling about other people, trying to live 'ghetto' fabulous then I guess you are what you are.  Then your children are showcased in this buffoonery.  Ma'am, you have no respect for your children.  

One thing these smart women do not realize is the image they set for black women in America.  Truly they must feel that are "setting the best" representation of black woman, telling their baby momma woes, going out to the club, what kind of hair to get at the Korean hair store or how this "kneegrow" is five months behind in child support payments but he can lay the pipe down.



The coonery of these people continue to seek and destroy whatever to claim fame.  

“All my skinfolk ain’t kinfolk.” - Zora Neale-Hurston

Thank You Zora!

Call me an "elitest" I do not care. I live my life normal: caring for my children, worrying about how they do well in school, bills, what's for dinner?, choosing car insurance so I can save 15%, co-parenting with Lucifer the ex-husband, budging a check book and so on... Normal and boring. Much simple, no drama and peace.

Gladly, I do not live in Richmond,VA.  And to those wonderful residence of Richmond who lead boring normal lives, my condolences are with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment