Tuesday, January 8, 2013

KountrySoulGirl haven't lost her touch & Congrats to Mellody and George.



Hey Hey Hey!!

Despite the last post, I had a  nice time Saturday night with the guy I flirted. Yes, the young one? Hahahhaha. We hung out, bowling and a movie. Supa crazy! It was interesting and different but very glad to bring in this year with hanging out with someone that I like.

I guess you can say my dating life is starting up!

How did it happen?  Somewhere I was working my butt off, he took the liberty of putting his number in my phone because I told him this was my last real day and wouldn't see me as often maybe one or twice a month.   I brought my daughter to work that day so she can see all the retail action. She was trying to get my attention but I was too busy.  And she watched him like a hawk during my time working..lol. She's my protector and when it comes down to mom and some guy liking her, you better watch out!
SMOKIN' HOT for Saturday nite!!!

This past week, I said "What the hell, go for it!" and asked him casually if wanna hang out. First, its a hang out not a date. Two, what's not a better way to bring great things into the new year? I didn't realize I was that ready to venture out, maybe that lil "episode" did the trick.  We bowled, he beat me, grrr but still I had fun. Had a problem with how the bowling alley operated their gaming system. The guy misunderstood that we wanted to play two games, not one game for me and the other for him.  I notice he didn't feel like arguing with him so he's took charge and said "Let's do something else."  Went to see Parental Guidance, nice movie with Bette Midler and Billy Crystal. Pretty funny and enjoyable.  Then off to Mickey D'sss...LOL.. You probably wondering, McDonalds?? Umm yeah, this is a hang out not a date. The difference is that I was casually dress and wanted to have fun without being overly dressed = relaxed.  A date consist of dressing up, getting at a place that isn't frequent by just "anybody" and the two of you really getting to know each other without interruptions unless you're the waiter.  He had on cowboy boots, which was a surprise very different from his professional work attire of; slacks and dress shirt.  I kept it sessy (sexy) and classy, me being fourteen years older than him. I still got it!  Just because of the age difference does not mean I want to scold him or correct him. I let him be taking directions of the hang out. Duh!! He's a guy!! Doesn't matter if the guy is 20 or 47, I'm still a lady.

Yes, he did lack a couple of things like manners ( Don't tell me you had to hold your gas, that's nice. There are other ways to relieve it)  but you know what? I still have fun. Even if he doesn't call me back, I have crazy, fun memory of going out with a twenty year old. Dating, hanging out, meeting new people is fun, not to be serious unless you want to get serious with that person of careful vetting.

Gosh, he has the most beautiful blue eyes that you can fall deep for and he knows it too! Sly Devil!


I had to work this morning at the school. Met a new teacher, greeted most of my usual co-workers. Two of them had a dream about me. Okay??? Got two hugs from my crazy favorite buddies, the ag teacher and a coach whose the jack of all trades.  Got compliments on my hair, cool beans.  Went home for my lunch break and to bring my daughter back to work, she had band practice. I flipped on my Fakebook and seen that the ex-husband has "cracked a joke" on me. With my sister!!  Couldn't believe that my sister let him spew his jealous venom about me and my "teenage boyfriend." That bothered me because I couldn't believe that my sister did nothing to tell him to be quiet and defend me. If someone said the same thing about her with a new guy and her ex-boyfriend was spewing to me about it, he will get a mouthful!  In the essence of the comment was about me buying Proactiv for my "teenage boyfriend's" acne.  Now isn't that jealousy or what?  People we''ve been divorced since last year and  not together since October 2010. It's 2013 and this joker wants to pull "wolf tickets" out on me.  That's not going to get me down!!   And the guy isn't my boyfriend, this is how a dumbass with ugly intentions of hurting a person will ASSume anything.

This is why I want you black women to turn yo ass to the wind at these chumps and keep moving!!! I don't care if you fart in their general direction!!! LMAO!!! Don't let these guys get in the way of your dating life! They do not want better for you and will keep it for you not to be happy. If you let them.....

A prime example of a jealous DBR man who still want to keep his evil claws in me but DO NOT have the power. So being powerless, he takes it upon himself to "try" his power which is my sister on Fakebook.  Pretty much he outted himself as a jealous jerk that's stupid enough to put it on a social media.  Which he knew that I would see, call him and cuss him out. I wouldn't give that fool the satisfaction. Ya'll wondering why he's being like that because the guy I went out with is: white, younger than me and found me attractive getting to know me.  Kinda sad? Not really, because the ex husband's last girlfriend is white. Confusing? Yes, that is!  Does it make sense? No. Why? Because I'm not suppose to date "white" men even though, I've been swirling for a long assed time before I married him.

And you sent me lovely dovey text messages to see if I was going to "come back" to you? Pffftttttt...
I didn't know this young lad threaten his so called "manhood" that much where he REACHES into the wild yonder wanting back the woman that he'll ever truly loved (cue in the sad violin music.)

Divorce was and STILL the best thing and couldn't be much happier living my life to the fullest!


Speaking on couples, Congratulations to Mellody Hobson and George Lucas getting engaged!
Love it, Love it, Love it! Oh yeah the stupid comments of him being fat and old blah blah blah. So???
He created Star Wars!! THE END! She runs a billion dollar company, handles many companies finances and MAKES THEM MONEY,  financial correspondent for GMA and beautiful. THE END!
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/george-lucas-engaged-to-mellody-hobson-how-they-fell-in-love-201341

But Kim and Kayne suppose to be wonderful? Because she's expecting? How messed up people look at them as being great, as the attention whores they are, Kim with NO skills whatsoever, oops gold digger skills, sex tape and her mother pimping her and Kayne, raps.

Didn't he make a song about black women being gold diggers and he's with one? And pregnant? The idiot contradicted himself.   I don't see this puke couple getting married anytime soon. I feel for this child to come into the world with these horrible people. Child protective service should step in.  I don't care about them having money and in the public eye, these people are not emotional stable to care for a child. Finances, yes but emotional stability? Hell naw!   I don't care if you call me a hater but when I see bullshit, Imma call on it. And I don't apologize for what I said because I meant it !!!<--real country talk there.
I swear our American culture celebrates, losers, skeezers, idiots, morons and skanks. Ha, if you're educated, smart and made something out of yourself, putting effort, time and dollars to help others then you're a loser and boring.

Also a Happy Birthday to DDR of BWWOB!!! And I will "pin" that internet dollar on your shirt!

Well I'm heading to bed, I want everyone to have a wonderful weekend and the rest of the year. If you haven't made that great start, I suggest you do. Ain't on that YOLO shit either<---friggin stupid!  But time doesn't stand still for anyone, life is too short and tomorrow isn't promised to ya. Despite what a crummy day you're having make the rest of the best.

And this dang blogger image insert will not let me upload more pictures on here...grrrrrr.

Love & Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment