Tuesday, October 2, 2012

WTF!! Jalapeno Flavor Cheetos and Polo Jeans DO NOT MIX.



My wet and windy Saturday evening at the store (sales associate on weekends remember?)  I was looking so vintage Mad Men style. I love  my chameleon styles but keep it flirty & feminine. Though  my 2 1/2 inch stilettos was killing me,  I  slipped on my Melisa flats and kept  on servicing customers until........

Cheetos arrived.

Why did I call  him Cheetos? Because he arrived very HIGH and smacking on Cheetos. Who in the world comes to a department store after smoking I guess 3-4 blunts back to back and decides to shop for jeans? Cheetos did.  Cheetos, a Hispanic male comes up to me for  my assistance:

Cheetos: Doyhahwhere the Poulo pants are?
Me: What?
Cheetos (sigh): Do youuu know where the Pouloo--( mumbling)--at?
Me (getting a bit uncomfortable): Ohhhh yes, umm SouthPole jeans?
Cheetos ( getting a bit tired of repeating) POLO pantttttsssss (stares into the distance.)
Me  (almost about to ask what wrong until I seen he was high and have to stiffen a laugh): POLO PANTS??  (Now going into annoying Valley Girl mode)  YYYYESSS WE DO!!! We have an ArrrAAAAAYYY of US Polo jeans, (now blinking my eyes uncontrollable,  getting louder and shrill) OVER THERE!

Now being the type of person that I am, I detest drunks and high people. Why? Because long ago, when there wasn't a name called "binge drinking" people use to get tore down,  follow me and ask me the dumbest questions, trying to start shit or get extremely sexual in a stupid way. When  I realize that I do not want be around these folks that where I slid on my "thinking cap".  Instead of being  bothered by them, in my goofy crazy and slightly sadistic way, I mess with them. If  you pass out around me,  you'll  get full blown makeup on ya,  take  pictures and  have all of your friends laugh at you.  If you're high, I will take your food, call  your name quietly in the wind like a ghost and make up the worst story involving you and some type of vegetable that I can think of. One time, when I was  married, the ex-husband's cousin passed out on my couch plenty of time due to being high and drunk at the same time. Plus he was snoring," What a loser "I said.  So I took a two day old loaf of Italian bread, waited for the right moment to open his mouth REALLY wide and BAM! I smashed that crap down his throat (he wasn't happy)!! Of course I wanted him to wake up because he was really annoying and like I said I cannot stand extremely  drunk, rude, obnoxious, disrespectful alcoholic & weed smoking people.

Back  to  Cheetos, he stood there for an hour looking at three pairs of Polo jeans, then FINALLY went to try them on. The damn fool let his empty bag in the dressing room! GRRRRR. I was telling the ladies  that this dude was high and please laugh at this stupid ass. Even some of  my customers realized this! After staring and trying on these jeans, he placed them on the counter, I ranged them up. I kept the same shrilly irritating voice to mess  with his high. Then he forgot his debit card! Really?  He came back with the debit card (I thought the rain and wind swept him away)  and charged 83.30. Then wanted to look for sock and shirts.  So he did while I laughed and laughed away. When he didn't find what he was looking for he left.   I  was so glad he was gone!

Moral of the story:  I  don't care if Julio, Juan, Peter or any guy that smokes weed for "recreational' purposes,  you need  to STAY away from them. What if Cheetos leaving the parking lot, ran over a customer? Caused an accident? or worse putting those in danger on the highway?  I don't care if this person did this for shits  and giggles, he's  still a DBR  and a moron. "But Keeshia,  people that smoke weed don't do  harmful stuff cuz they forget." Yeah, tell me that wishy washy lie.  What if you chose this person  to  be the love of your life?  And you guys had  a baby? He's SUPPPOSE  to care for  his child, while you're running a quick errand,  he gets high  and accidently drops the baby. Do you find that funny? or ready to murq him?  He can't keep a job? He wanders aimlessly to (the department store that rhymes with gels) to look for jeans, spending your last dime? He wants to get high all the time and forgets quality time with you?  Your friends stop hanging  out with you guys because he's too 'blowed" to have normal conversations?  What if the weed is not strong enough and goes on to other harder drugs?  You'll be the judge.
*Keep on, find yourself broke, confused, hurt and trying to support him with NA meetings*

We've tried the sticky once upon a time either peer pressure, college parties and with pot head friends that was bored. If you haven't you're not missing a damn thing!  GOOD FOR YOU!  I'm going to be real,  Cheetos is a very cute guy but being high, eating his crunchie munchies, crumbs all over his mouth, he looked like a total dumbass. He embarrassed himself in the most degrading way by walking in by himself looking for jeans, under the influence. Oh yeah, if my co-worker's cop husband would have sauntered into the store, he would have gotten POPPED!  The law is the law and that's the same as coming into a store drunk as a skunk. If Cheetos shows up next Saturday while working, returning those jeans because he spent too much  on them, actually sober   this time, I will  still give him the same shrilly irritating voice and treat him hap-hazardously decent and slightly evil because of his behavior in the store.  Remember, first impression are important and that sucker blowed--pun  intended them out the water. Not just the respect  as a customer but blowing his chances with any single women that might find him attractive. I wouldn't dare get this dork's number for shit.

That's why Vetting  is important. If you can't stand a weed head even if he's non-bm, RUN! Alcoholic,  RUN!  In this piece  from DDR: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Women-With-Other-Brothers/180996238697983?ref=hl/.  She points out the WBD=White Boy Drunk.  You do not know how many  WBD's that I have ran into and dated in the past. Oh my gosh! Can you say "total nightmare!"  They  are scary in the  most odd way and should be NOT tolerated, EVER! Don't even laugh and think you can handle this one because, you'll  will loose your  mind!  And for those who find the Hispanic men sexy and loveable (yes they are!) who do these ill behaviors, LEAVE THEM ALONE!  If  Hector doesn't drink but smoke that "dank", very unacceptable. Yes, I'm  not  hip with the drug lingo but if you know that smell and he's bathe in cologne to disguise it, hiding the fact he's a pot head;  you better learn the art of ninja--fast! POOF!

Black women, we come from  all  different walks of life, styles, education and all. We are not monoliths,but when seeking a quality mate from the global village, we must VET to utter importance.  I can't stress that enough especially to my Southern beauties. Life maybe slow like molasses in  the South but WE need to speed up the process to WAKE UP! If you all  ready have, you know tha deal. Hispanic men are a growing population here in the South and many do love bw's. But you gotta VET them just as well.  Please PLEASE PLEASE do not find the ones that hangs out with black male friends of the DBR nature. Black and  Hispanic culture is very close in similarities and you will mixed up!  Know the culture very well and not "hood rat" shit in the black and hispanic communities they pass off as "normal!!!"   Do not be that woman who doesn't date a bm but desire a hm and see the same bs that's in a DBR bm.  You still getting the same crap! Difference is the skin tone but the same bs behavior you dealt in a DBR bm is the SAME with a DBR hm!!!!!  That goes the same with the wiggers too.

Last night I thought about a guy,  Hispanic man, that I had  a mad crush on since he came to our school years ago. Didn't speak a lick of English, he learned, graduated and went on to college. I helped him with a couple of English term papers and I decided to let my feelings out. He felt the same way. We dated but me being stupid at the time, single mother and my  daughter's father nowhere in site  (DBR wm) he helped me with buying pull ups and milk. I said "I'm working, going to school and  I can do this." he said  " Doesn't matter because I understand because of  my  mother was in the same situation with me and my sister." He didn't have to but he did because he seen me and my daughter in his future after graduating college. He even told  me to stick around  because HE was going to change  my life and  his for the better. But  my dumbass was stuck on stupid because of  his lack sexual skills  (facepalmed and slapped myself many of times.)  My parents liked him, especially my mother, she adored him (he also served as a pallbear at her funeral.) My father who is straight 'ignit' and still is, welcomed him into his house and respected him.  I  had the finally say so in naming his baby sister at the hospital. Me!  Now he's married  to a hw and have an  adorable baby girl, a  present on Father's Day. See? I let a great guy go just because of stupid reasons. And when  I did have a greater chance of living  in a nice home in the suburbs of Dallas/Ft. Worth, enjoying  a quality life for me and my daughter,  marrying a QLL man  that I've know all  my life that going to love and cherish me for the rest of  my life. I blew it! A quality man that I let go in the wind. I don't kick myself in the face now but accept it as a well-learned lesson. I still talk to him  every once in a while, he's such a  good friend. His wife  is one lucky woman to have him.  Ladies, read and take  this story to heart because I'm sharing a personal one  with you.
Leave that swag, bling bling,  Air Force Ones, Long white T, grill-out, ice cream paint job, YOLO bs dude alone!!!!  He's not your type and trust me he can't do nothing for you but give you "hard dick and bubble gum"  antics. KNOW YOUR WORTH!!!!

*I'm still working on the fashion blog, takes time to compose the information!!

Love & Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment