Monday, September 17, 2012

Insightful Reads and Critical Thinking!



What a helluva weekend! I worked  7 days straight! I'm tired but I gotta get back to work around 2pm  today  and afterwards wait for my daughter to come back from her volleyball game.


I have ran  across  a page on Facebook called: Black Women with Other Brothers.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Women-With-Other-Brothers/180996238697983

DDR, tickles me, most and IMPORTANTLY letting us fellow swirlers and newbies focusing on VETTING!

Betty Chambers website is a great one!
http://bettychambers.com/

Eugenia:
http://marriedgirlinaweirdworld.wordpress.com/

And of course  Ms Evia, Halima and Khadija
http://www.blackfemaleinterracialmarriage.com/2012/09/bwiimr-slice-yes-even-very-rich-bw-need-love-too-dont-let-the-political-become-personal.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BlackFemaleInterracialMarriageEzine+%28Black+Female+Interracial+Marriage+Ezine%29

http://sojournerspassport.com/<----Recommend her book too!! A must read!!!

http://dateawhiteguy.blogspot.com/

For all  my Southern black women that are still in the "woods" or coming out of the woods, please read the knowledge. Knowledge is power and knowing  that it's a useful tool, for your aspect of life. You  know the horror, see it and may have dealt with it. Never too late for change and heal.

Being a long time swirler and was married to a DBR bm due to poorly vetting skills, I know what I'm talking about.  Truth do set you  free but the truth hurts  like hell!!! Lies are pretty, sugar coated to make you feel comfortable, stay in your place and never question the alternative.

Also read about the online players; Online dating is great but they're are cyber players.  I have 'met' a couple and wasn't worth my time.  Take the time to screen  BW/WM IR chat rooms and social pages carefully. I have deleted myself from at least 5 this year do to DBR's and attacking on bw's.  Do not be fooled with the wigger types either. If you wanted to date a wigger then why not a black man? I never was and remotely attracted  to wiggers, Yep I said it "Wiggers!" Until one time after a bad breakup, I've gotten with a wigger (rebound) and it's the worse.  Any DBR non-black man that wants to act with swag, hip-hop, gangstaish, thuggish, a member of the ABC crew and tries to "fit" into so called black culture , trying to "holla at a sista" you need to send his ass packin back to Blackistan.   If you want to do the wigger types be my guest, because I do not support those guys  in  any fashion. <-----My skin crawled.

Anyhoos, its time for me to leave for work!

Have a wonderful safe and blessed week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I'm being so informed! I'm lacking in so manyh do's and dont's! Can't wait to read more from you!!! Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Delia!

    I'm doing the best I can and I also sent you an email a bit earlier. The more the better. We do not have any protection nor people in the black community (DEAD!) that can run and save us. We gotta SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT each other, uplift and breathe easier not only for us but our children and future children as well. Critical and common sense thinking is a must!!! VETTING is IMPORTANT! If we can vet our friends, why not use vetting to seek quality men?

    :)

    ReplyDelete