Sunday, September 2, 2012

Alphas & Betas in my soup?

I have a long weekend ahead of me and I know Sunday night I'm not going to do ANYTHING!
Labor Day is around the corner. I might go to Hobby Lobby and purchase some fabric to take a stab at making a blazer for the fall.

Do you know the difference in Alpha and Beta males?

In the existence of mankind, the male species hunt, gathered and protected his family from all harms. He knows how to take charge and own it. Very responsible of his actions, well though-out through his peers, community and family. Alphas & Betas are strong in the retrospect of the male. You many have came across an Alpha being extremely charming, take charge, slightly arrogant and magnetic. The Beta is intelligent, friendly, take charge and someone you can open your emotions too. To put it in a simpler sense, the Alpha is the school quarterback and the Beta is the nerd. Nothing wrong with pining for these types when you find great qualities within. But there's another one, the Loser-Beta that is a poser for the "Alpha Male" breaking it down as the Damage Beyond Repair man or DBR.

This article explains it ALL! Much props to Toni for this article. :)

http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/return-of-the-beta-disguised-as-alpha-a-word-on-passive-aggressive-losers/

Yes, I WAS married to a passive aggressive loser tries to disguise himself as an Alpha male. I'm not cringing because I've been over it but as a warning to bw's that are finding love & marriage, rely on your intuition and ALWAYS use those VETTING SKILLS! You may know some in your family, work, friends, friends of friends, neighbor and so on. They will do anything to make you feel so good inside and out but when it comes times for the REALNESS, they will put you down without a notice. The ex-husband had a GOOD front, I mean perfectly crafted! They will do stuff in the beginning to SHOW you that they're a great catch but after trapping you, that's where the REAL HORROR HOUSE FUN STARTS! The image of Pennywise is well fitted. Genius! :)

 DBR's & losers are incapable of loving a woman, showing affection, being fathers & husbands, irresponsible and cannot manifest the fact that they're grown adult men. Grown adult men who have common sense, intelligence and know themselves will and NOT devolve in this type of behavior. They know its toxic, not worth the time and not programmed into them in any shape, fashion, form and idea. They also do not beat on their chest, sizing up a man, woman or child AND THE WORLD, broadcasting "I'm a good man! I got a penis and two balls and some hair surrounding that area."

 Narcissism is the most foul creature that walks the earth today. This creature can wreck havoc among others. I remember an argument during my marriage with the ex husband and in the mist, I called him a narcissist, egotistical shithead without the common knowledge of knowing his ass from the hole in the ground. Dumbfounded by this new drop in vocabulary and the meaning, hence he didn't pay attention in high school English class, he stopped dead in his tracks and asked me what did that mean? I watched Narcissism and him having a deep conversation.

Narcissism: "OH SHIT!!, she founded us out!"
Ex hub: (scratching his head nervously) "WHAT WE GONNA DO!!!!"
Narcissism: "QUICK! I have came up with a crafty plan, play dumb!"
Ex hub: (frantically searching for a object to fixate to avoid her stares) "I already did that! Come on! You can do better. Knowing her she already figured us out a year ago."
Narcissism: " I guess we leave and drink Jim Beam over our cousin's house. That escape route usually works and we can cuss her out, throw stuff at her and come back later. Blame Fox News and the economy for why we can't do better, be a family man, and there for the children. Oh yeah and the house is haunted, the reason why we stay up late watching T.O and Ochocinco. DAYUM!! that Mezkin chick is FIIOOONNEEE!!"
Ex hub: "Thanks pal! You're a lifesaver!"
Narcissism: "No prob, we in this together,FOREVER!" (invisible daps.)


You can see that the passive aggressive losers is a void draining your well-being, time, mentality and life. I threw my trash away long ago & wised up. My well being shot up A LOT! Only thing, I deal with through him is our son. 99% of whatever he says is crap that's extremely ignored and 1% he is serious about our son. I recognize these types of DBR's and losers and RUN away like Flo Jo but its up to YOU to hone those vetting skills and use them wisely.

"It" still scares me.

Happy Labor Day everyone!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment