Monday, June 2, 2014

About time X-Men gets a better treatment and a date at the wine bar.



X-Men got the best treatment in 2014 starting off with the summer blockbuster movies. I totally approve!!



Plenty of Eye Candy ladies.

























Wouldn't spoil it for the world but do stay after the credits end. Brian Singer got it right this time and didn't pull any mess.

Don't remind me of X3 and that hash of crap Brett Ratner did..He should be banned from directing any comic/fantasy/sci-fi movie.
Stick to fast past comedy action movies like Rush Hour dude, that's your realm.



Date night with a handsome guy at the wine bar and went very well.
The perfect evening of listening to up and coming live talent from Austin, sipping on Merlot, smiling pretty, enjoying the conversation in a laid back setting wearing my 40's inspired dress to top it off with my Victory Roll hairstyle with a pink bangs.  I love the 40's era! Elegant, classy and stylish.  My date was polite and a gentlemen. Opened doors, pulled my chair, manners and politely telling him thank you.
We ending the night with a warm hug and smiles!! :)

You can follow me on:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kountry-Soul-Girl/154071114691219

No comments:

Post a Comment